suggestions to data structures in octave 1.1

suggestions to data structures in octave 1.1

Vinayak Dutt
Hi John (and other octave maintainers):

I found the new C style data structure in octave 1.1 as useful
addition. I would like to suggest a function to data structure  which
to return the names of elements of a structure. This way one can
verify the elements of a given strcuture.

--vinayak-
/*
 * vinayak dutt
 * graduate student, ultrasound research
 * mayo graduate school, rochester mn
 *
 * e-mail: [hidden email]
 *         [hidden email]
 *
 */
#include "disclaimer.h"

Re: suggestions to data structures in octave 1.1

John Eaton-4
[hidden email] (Vinayak Dutt) wrote:

: I found the new C style data structure in octave 1.1 as useful
: addition. I would like to suggest a function to data structure  which
: to return the names of elements of a structure. This way one can
: verify the elements of a given strcuture.

I agree that this would be useful but it will probably won't happen
until 1.2, when Octave should also finally be better at handling
strings.