symbolic 2.0.0 released

Carnë Draug-2
Hi everyone

a new release of the symbolic package [1] is out, version 2.0.0, by Colin B.
Macdonald.  A summary of important user-visible changes is also available
online [2].

The symbolic package was unmaintained for a very long time.  Recently, the
octsympy package was created which uses SymPy internally.  The octsympy
package now completely replaces the Octave Forge symbolic package.

Enjoy Octave responsibly,
Carnë

[1] http://octave.sourceforge.net/symbolic/
[2] http://octave.sourceforge.net/symbolic/NEWS.html

Re: symbolic 2.0.0 released

Carnë Draug
Hi Constantine

I am forwarding your email to the octave help mailing list.

Carnë