text function

Steven N. Harp
I am looking for a text function for Octave, similar to the one in
Matlab. This function would allow the placement of a text value in a
specified x,y[z] location. If anyone has any information on such a
function I would appreciate hearing about it.

Steve

Re: text function

Michael Martins-2
On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Steven N Harp wrote:

> I am looking for a text function for Octave, similar to the one in
> Matlab. This function would allow the placement of a text value in a
> specified x,y[z] location. If anyone has any information on such a
> function I would appreciate hearing about it.

One method is the usage of the pgplot package in octave. There you have
the function pgtext(x,y,text).

Ciao
        Michael

--
|\  /|  Dr. Michael Martins, Freie Universitaet Berlin