tisean package

John Donoghue-3
Anyone have any plans on releasing an updated tisean package?

Last release 2015, additional changes have been made to the forge repo

I'm willing to help if needed

Re: tisean package

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 8:39 PM JohnD <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyone have any plans on releasing an updated tisean package?
>
> Last release 2015, additional changes have been made to the forge repo
>
> I'm willing to help if needed
Hi John,

I could release it, but currently I have no time left. I guess 10th
August is the earliest date I can do this.
If you have time before, go ahead and release.

Re: tisean package

John Donoghue-3
On 6/14/19 7:17 PM, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 8:39 PM JohnD <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Anyone have any plans on releasing an updated tisean package?
>>
>> Last release 2015, additional changes have been made to the forge repo
>>
>> I'm willing to help if needed
> Hi John,
>
> I could release it, but currently I have no time left. I guess 10th
> August is the earliest date I can do this.
> If you have time before, go ahead and release.

I will probally apply the patch from
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?45815 or similar