two feature requests

GoSim
Hi, I have two feature requests.

1. In the editor when a variable is marked have a row on the right side where everywhere this variable exists mark it. Like in eclipse, extremely useful for large scripts.

2. When the console has filled and you have to press -- less -- (f)orward, (b)ack, (q)uit , if you run a scipt make it quit automatically.

Regards

Re: two feature requests

phofman

> 2. When the console has filled and you have to press -- less --
> (f)orward, (b)ack, (q)uit , if you run a scipt make it quit automatically.

Did you try starting your script with "more off"?

Regards,

Pavel.

Re: two feature requests

GoSim

Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 9:48 PM
From: "Pavel Hofman" <[hidden email]>
To: "GoSim GoSim" <[hidden email]>, [hidden email]
Subject: Re: two feature requests

> 2. When the console has filled and you have to press -- less --
> (f)orward, (b)ack, (q)uit , if you run a scipt make it quit automatically.

Did you try starting your script with "more off"?

Regards,

Pavel.

thanks, didn't now of that command but I was more thinking of let's say I was reading a help section and the window fills and then I run a script which I have modified. Happens to me all the time.