typing `cca' from within emacs clears everything

typing `cca' from within emacs clears everything

G. B|rger
Hi,

I  run octave from within emacs (via `run-octave'). I wonder why
launching the command `cca' (via `octave-send-line') first hangs octave,
and after returning to the prompt with ^G has cleared all variables.

This doesn't seem to happen when running octave from the shell.

    Gerd

typing `cca' from within emacs clears everything

John W. Eaton-6
On 11-Aug-1998, G. Buerger <[hidden email]> wrote:

| I  run octave from within emacs (via `run-octave'). I wonder why
| launching the command `cca' (via `octave-send-line') first hangs octave,
| and after returning to the prompt with ^G has cleared all variables.
|
| This doesn't seem to happen when running octave from the shell.

I don't know what the command `cca' is.  What version of Octave are
you using?  What kind of system do you have?  Can you please send a
more complete bug report to the bug-octave mailing list?