ubuntul(linux)-OCTAVE error mex files

jon_morga

Hello community,

I am running octave  version 4.2.2 .

An error saying “failed to load: /home/adminada/jmorga/octave/rainflow.mex: invalid ELF header”

I have looking for information in internet. A lot of information but not exactly what I am looking for. Any help?

Re: ubuntul(linux)-OCTAVE error mex files

tmacchant
--- jmorgaetxebarria
> Hello community,  I am running octave  version 4.2.2 .  An error saying “failed to load: /home/adminada/jmorga/octave/rainflow.mex: invalid ELF header”  I have looking for information in internet. A lot of information but not exactly what I am looking for. Any help?

How did you get raiflow.mex?

Tatsuro

RE: ubuntul(linux)-OCTAVE error mex files

jon_morga

From here

https://bitbucket.org/torfinn_ottesen/rainflow-octave/src/default/

> Hello community,  I am running octave  version 4.2.2 .  An error saying "failed to load: /home/adminada/jmorga/octave/rainflow.mex: invalid ELF header"  I have looking for information in internet. A lot of information but not exactly what I am looking for. Any help?

How did you get raiflow.mex?

Tatsuro

Re: ubuntul(linux)-OCTAVE error mex files

tmacchant
>>  Hello community,  I am running octave  version 4.2.2 .  An error saying
> "failed to load: /home/adminada/jmorga/octave/rainflow.mex: invalid ELF
> header"  I have looking for information in internet. A lot of information
> but not exactly what I am looking for. Any help?
>

> How did you get raiflow.mex?
>
> Tatsuro

How did you build rainflow.mex?

Did you use Makefile or use mkoctfile in the instruction on the site?

Tatsuro

RE: ubuntul(linux)-OCTAVE error mex files

jon_morga

I just wanted to clarify that “I have to say that I am structural analyst neither informatic nor software engineer”

Jon