undefined subject

Selby Molefe

Hi

Good morning, I hope and trust you are well and this difficult time in the world.

I am battling to save m. file on the Octave version 3.0.0.

I am able to write on the edit, where the Scite comes in and enter the following data and Save on Scite but when returning to Octave this ending up on undefined files.

Selby Molefe
Plant Manager; Carl Grundling

cid:image001.png@01D1745A.958FE850

cid:image002.jpg@01D1745A.958FE850

+27 83 643 4099

cid:image002.jpg@01D1745A.958FE850

cid:image005.png@01D569AE.B5A65320

cid:image004.png@01D1745A.958FE850

+27 11 737 9919

cid:image006.png@01D1745A.958FE850

[hidden email]

cid:image007.png@01D1745A.958FE850

Disclaimer:

"The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others  authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient  you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. ERWAT is neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt."

Re: undefined subject

Benson Muite

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020, at 11:43 AM, Selby Molefe wrote:

Hi

Good morning, I hope and trust you are well and this difficult time in the world.

I am battling to save m. file on the Octave version 3.0.0.

I am able to write on the edit, where the Scite comes in and enter the following data and Save on Scite but when returning to Octave this ending up on undefined files.

Selby Molefe

Hi Selby,
Have you tried a new version of Octave? Have you tried saving the files using other text editors?
Benson