vectorAngle usage for angle of a 3D vector with XYZ axes

vectorAngle usage for angle of a 3D vector with XYZ axes

Farzadtb
Hi All

How can I find the angles of a 3D vector with global axes ?

vectorAngle doc was incomprehensible and I am not sure if it's for this intention

--
SeyedFarzad Torabi
Master of Mech. Eng.

Re: vectorAngle usage for angle of a 3D vector with XYZ axes

Samuele Zampini
Hi,

I think that the best way is to start writing a script and sharing it.

The community may help