wavelets

Shahid.Masud
Hi,
I wonder if anybody has written octave scripts for wavelets. There are many
shareware wavelet toolboxes like Uvi_Wave and WaveLab written specifically
for Matlab. Has anybody tried to adapt them to octave?
I tried to convert WaveLab to octave but it seems to be taking much more time
then I can manage.
I shall appreciate any help from anybody.
Thanks,
Shahid

Re: wavelets

niles-5
> for Matlab. Has anybody tried to adapt them to octave?
> I tried to convert WaveLab to octave but it seems to be taking much more time
> then I can manage.
> I shall appreciate any help from anybody.

I;m interested....and I can help.

Are any of these toolboxes GPL or just shareware?

        Rick Niles.

wavelets

John W. Eaton-6
On  3-Jan-1997, Shahid Masud <[hidden email]> wrote:

: I wonder if anybody has written octave scripts for wavelets. There are many
: shareware wavelet toolboxes like Uvi_Wave and WaveLab written specifically
: for Matlab. Has anybody tried to adapt them to octave?
: I tried to convert WaveLab to octave but it seems to be taking much more time
: then I can manage.

Can you provide a list of features that Octave needs in order to make
porting these tools relatively easy?