whos struct.x ?

Dr. G. Buerger-2
Hi Octave,

given a structure struct with an element x, say x an mxn matrix, I
would like to see - instead of nothing - something like

prot  type               rows   cols  name
====  ====               ====   ====  ====
 wd   matrix                m      n  struct.x

when issuing the `whos struct.x' command. Is that possible?

        G. Buerger

whos struct.x ?

John W. Eaton-6
On 24-Nov-1997, Dr. G. Buerger <[hidden email]> wrote:

| given a structure struct with an element x, say x an mxn matrix, I
| would like to see - instead of nothing - something like
|
| prot  type               rows   cols  name
|  wd   matrix                m      n  struct.x
|
| when issuing the `whos struct.x' command. Is that possible?

I agree that it would be nice if whos had this feature.

Please report bugs and missing features to [hidden email].