zh_CN Traslation Files to Fit Version 3.8.1

zh_CN Traslation Files to Fit Version 3.8.1

Jeff Bai
So we've finally finished translating Octave 3.8.1's libgui, and here they are.

Will someone please look into this and maybe even merge this language into Octave's GUI?

We are Developers from Anthon Open Source Community, anthonos.org

zh_CN.ts (99K) Download Attachment

Re: zh_CN Traslation Files to Fit Version 3.8.1

Mike Miller
On Wed Mar 12, 2014 at 22:15:00 -0600, Jeff Bai wrote:
> So we've finally finished translating Octave 3.8.1's libgui, and here they
> are.
>
> Will someone please look into this and maybe even merge this language into
> Octave's GUI?

Thanks for your contribution. Can you please post it to the Octave
patch tracker so it isn't forgotten?

  https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=additem&group=octave

Bonus points if you can submit it as a mercurial changeset, and add
yourself (or your team's mailing list) to the translators file as a
point of contact for future releases :)